The first step
We will send you the Patient Information Form and the Patient Health History Form or you may find them here. Please bring these completed forms with you to your scheduled appointment.
Our New Patient Coordinator will take great care of you at your initial visit. She will:
- Go over your main concerns
- Take some digital photos of your teeth
- Take digital X-rays of your teeth
Dr. Goldreich will:
- Go over your pictures and X-rays on the computer
- Do a thorough exam
- Discuss the problems that need correction
- Explain his treatment plan and length of treatment
- Answer any questions you may have
Our New Patient Coordinator will then:
- Go over any further questions/treatment
- Show you exactly what appliances Dr. Goldreich has prescribed
- Go over the investment and payment options
Your teeth will be scanned with a 3D scanner – no messy impressions!
The appliances that Dr. Goldreich prescribed will be placed. Thorough instructions on how to care for your appliances will be explained.
Routine adjustment appointments
Depending on the appliances that you are wearing, you will be seen at different intervals ranging from every four to ten weeks.
We are committed to caring for you and to helping you achieve the finest orthodontic result possible. Please review the following information to become familiar with our office procedures.