Over the top
Do everything to the best of our ability and strive to do everything over the top.
Treat others the way they would like to be treated.
Do the right thing - When faced with conflict we will be open, honest, listen to both sides and always strive to do the right thing for all involved.
We are known as one of the premiere practices in our community, for being fun, highly skilled, professional, family oriented and an active supporter of our local community.
Dr. Goldreich and our team are highly skilled and knowledgeable, with more than 200 years of combined experience in the dental field. Dr. Goldreich maintains a cutting-edge approach to advances in orthodontics through post-graduate courses, study group involvement, and frequent continuing education programs.
Our core values
Our core values are an integral part of what we do every day and every decision we make:
“To Rise Up”
T – Teamwork
O – Over the top
R – Respect
I – Integrity
S – Service & Support
E – Excellence
P – Positive impact on people’s lives
Other benefits of choosing our office include:
- Board-certified orthodontist with the American Board of Orthodontics
- We treat many dental professionals, their spouses, children, and staff
- Fun contests always going on in the office with great prizes
- In-office lab for faster turnaround and better quality control
- Latest technology in orthodontic care
- Highest quality appliances and techniques, often resulting in shorter treatment times and fewer visits
- Invisible treatment options, such as Invisalign®, Invisalign® Teen, and clear braces
- Meticulous sterilization
- We are here when you need to see us and don’t split our days between multiple offices.
- Our doctor is involved in our community and school activities
- Will always take a quick peek at siblings to determine if treatment is needed
- In-house photography studio
- Flexible financial arrangements
- Multiple family member discount
- Automatic monthly processing of credit or debit cards when requested
- Discount for payment in full at the start of treatment
- Treatment progress updates with the parent at the chair on a regular basis
- Pre-Orthodontic Guidance Observation Program, at no charge for young patients
- Appointment staff is aware of school holidays with attempts to coordinate visits
- Long appointments are scheduled during the school day, which allows Dr. Goldreich to see more kids for short appointments after school.