Invisalign® in Plano, TX
What are the benefits of Invisalign® aligners?
Invisalign® retainers are the invisible braces you’ve heard about! Now you can take photos and attend social outings with confidence. Other advantages of Invisalign® treatment include:
- Straighter teeth: Invisalign® clear aligners lead to a wonderful smile and beautifully straight teeth.
- Freedom with food choices: Just remove your Invisalign® trays whenever you want to eat — it’ that easy!
- Better dental health: Invisalign® clear braces allow for better dental health by making your teeth straighter and enabling you to care for teeth easily.
- Increased safety and removability: Invisalign® retainers allow for a more comfortable experience compared to other orthodontic options.
- Saved time: Clear aligners need to be cleaned every six weeks on average, meaning you’ll spend less time at your orthodontist’s office.
- Improved cleanliness: Invisalign® trays themselves can be cleaned. When it’s time to clean your teeth, just remove the trays, brush and floss your teeth, then pop them back in.
- Invisible appearance: Clear aligners are completely transparent, so they don’t detract from your smile.
- Improved comfort: Invisalign® retainers are made of smooth plastic, making them more comfortable than conventional braces.
What is the Invisalign® treatment process?
Dr. Goldreich will evaluate your needs and discuss appropriate treatment at your initial Invisalign® consultation. We’ll create 3D images of your teeth using our iTero® Element™ digital scanning system to determine the best treatment options. Then, our team of orthodontists will plan out your treatment — you’ll even get to preview your smile and see how your teeth will move!
Invisalign® retainers are virtually invisible and made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. You’ll have to wear your clear braces at all times, except when eating, and ensure the trays are positioned securely.
When your Invisalign® treatment is complete, ask your Invisalign® orthodontist about a Vivera® retainer. These retainers are made with the same cutting-edge technology as the clear braces from Invisalign®.
Why choose Goldreich Orthodontics?
Goldreich Orthodontics offers top-quality treatment, premier care and an outstanding patient experience. When you choose us as your Invisalign® provider in Plano, Texas, you can enjoy:
- Industry-leading treatment options and a fun and affordable environment.
- A highly skilled and knowledgeable team with over 200 years of combined experience in the dental field.
- An in-house laboratory for better quality control and faster turnarounds.
- Meticulous sterilization and the latest technology in orthodontic care.
- Flexible payment arrangements, including multiple family member discounts.
- Pre-Orthodontic Guidance Observation Program — free for young patients.
- A board-certified orthodontist with select doctors that are Diamond or Diamond+ level providers.