We Are A Certified Invisalign VIP Elite Provider!
Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners that align the teeth without having to wear braces. Goldreich Orthodontics is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. We are here to ensure you have an amazing experience from your initial call to your final appointment when you leave with a beautiful new smile!
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Fewer appointments: You only need to visit our Plano orthodontic office every 12 to 20 weeks to pick up new aligners. We’ll also monitor your tooth movement to make sure your treatment is progressing on time.
- Less noticeable: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- More comfortable: Mouth abrasions and tender teeth are par for the course with traditional braces. Invisalign’s smooth plastic aligners are metal free, so they don’t irritate your mouth.
- Easier to brush and floss: Brushing and flossing around brackets and under wires takes time and practice. Invisalign aligners are removable, so you just take them out and brush and floss like normal!
- Easier to play a musical instrument: If you play a wind or brass instrument, traditional braces can get in the way. With Invisalign, there’s nothing stopping you from hitting all the right notes!
- Safer while playing sports: A fall on the turf or a ball to the mouth is no fun with traditional braces, as they can damage your mouth and gums. When you’re playing sports with Invisalign, your mouthguard goes right over the aligners!
- Fewer emergency visits: No brackets and wires mean there is nothing to break or detach from the teeth, so you don’t need to visit our office to reattach a bracket or replace a wire.
- Less decalcification: Since it’s easier to brush and floss with Invisalign, there is less chance of decalcification (white spots) on the teeth.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, Dr. Goldreich will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
All different types of malocclusions can be treated with Invisalign. A few things he will consider are the size of the teeth, the movements that need to be accomplished, and compliance of the patient.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use our iTero® Element™ digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your aligners all the time except when eating. Make sure the aligners are seated all the way and chew on Clenchy's several times a day to optimize your results.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our Plano orthodontic office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign Before and Afters
For more information on Invisalign, you can visit the Invisalign website.