We can’t wait to meet you!
- Call or text or our office at 972-618-6611.
- Our reception staff will be happy to schedule your initial visit.
- We will send you the Patient Information Form and the Patient Health History Form or you may download them here.
- Please bring these completed forms with you to your scheduled appointment.
Our New Patient Coordinator will take great care of you at your initial visit. She will:
- Go over your main concerns
- Take some digital photos of your teeth
- Take digital X-rays of your teeth
Dr. Goldreich will:
- Go over your pictures and X-rays on the computer
- Do a thorough exam
- Discuss the problems that need correction
- Explain his treatment plan and length of treatment
- Answer any questions you may have
Our New Patient Coordinator will then:
- Go over any further questions/treatment
- Show you exactly what appliances Dr. Goldreich has prescribed
- Go over the investment and payment options
- Your teeth will be scanned with a 3D scanner
- No messy impressions
- The appliances that Dr. Goldreich prescribed will be placed
- Thorough instructions on how to care for your appliances will be explained
ROUTINE ADJUSTMENT APPOINTMENTS
- Depending on the appliances that you are wearing, you will be seen at different intervals ranging from every four to ten weeks.
We are committed to caring for you and to helping you achieve the finest orthodontic result possible. Please review the following information to become familiar with our office procedures.
Our regular office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The office is closed on weekends and major holidays as well as times when the doctor and staff are attending continuing education programs.
The office will take into consideration the decisions made by local school districts about weather closings. Please check social media for updates during inclement weather and call or text the office prior to your appointment.
Patients will be seen by appointment only. Please call or text in advance so that we may reserve a time for you. The office telephone number is (972) 618-6611. We make every effort to be on time for our patients, and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please give us 24 hours’ notice. This courtesy on your part makes it possible for us to give your appointment to another patient. We reserve a limited amount of time each day so that immediate care patients may be scheduled quickly. If you have a problem requiring immediate attention, please call or text us as early in the day as possible.
AFTER HOURS CARE
Should you need immediate attention after normal business hours or on weekends, please call or text 972-618-6611 for instructions.